WELCOME TO ZEN INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
Regular Yoga, Karate, Swimming, Music and dance classes was conducted.
Sports day coins and stamp collection exhibition and annual science exhibition.
A study to tour to Krishivihara, Janapadaloka,
- Visit to Police station and post office was conducted to appreciate community helpers.
- AmmaNamana – To commomerate Saintly Sharada Devi, we begin our academic year by paying obeisance to all mothers who are believed to be the supreme power houses for every child’s development. Students are guided to pay respect and seek blessings from their mothers while the mothers are encouraged to feed and bless their offsprings. This we believe develops the beautiful and unbreakable mother-child bond.
- Cultural competitions to imbibe our culture and at the same time to enjoy and learn our tradition.Other celebrations included Krishna Janmastami, Founders day, World Yoga day, Environmental day, Guru purnima, Gandhi jayanthi, Kannada Rajostava, Teacher’s day, Children’s day, Annual sports day, Swatch Bharat Abhiyayan,
- Orientation programs was conducted to the students with good sections of importance of education, moral values, respect to elders and teachers etc. Orientation programs for the teachers were also conducted. Orientation program for the parents and sessions about joy of parenting, infant Sidda yoga and parenting Awareness was also conducted.
- Annual Karate /Taekwondo competition, interschool competition, storytelling, poetry recitation, magic show and comprehensive reading
- Other celebrations included Krishna janmastami, Founders day, world Yoga day, Environmental day, Guru purnima, Gandhi jayanthi, Kannada Rajostava, Teacher’s day, Children’s day, Annual sports day, swatch bharat Abhiyayan, Orientation programs was conducted to the students with good sections of importance of education, moral valvues, respect to herders and teachers etc. Orientation programs for the teachers were also conducted. Orientation program for the parents and sessions about joy of parenting, infant Sidda yoga and parenting Awareness was also conducted.
- Children also participated in Karate Taikonda competition, interschool competition, storytelling, Poetics magic and, comprehensive reading
ZIPS focusses on Gurukul way of learning. So we have made a phenomenal combination of modern education and of traditional and spiritual education.
We have excellent infrastructure, Hygienic Surroundings, Campus under C.C.T.V. Surveillance well equipped computer lab, Science Lab, Library, Sports, Safe and Secured Transport Facility.
All arrangements towards safe commutation of students is ensured.
Drivers with background check and new fleet of buses to ensure smooth commutation.
Every Year Medical examination is conducted for all students by professional doctors from renowned institutions to live up to our motto - “Healthy child is an asset to the Nation”.
Our Library is every book lovers’ paradise with Magazines, Story Books, GK Books and other subject related books. Students have access to all books in their respective library time.
Exercising is very essential for a healthy lifestyle. Regular PT classes monitored my trained physical education coaches. Athletic and non-athletic games are taught as a part of their curriculum
We have excellent teaching staff who are always available in uplifting the social and educational status of the students .Our teachers eagerlyhelp every student in understanding class work and offer counselling whenever needed.
Our teachers make sure that students are not just prepared for competition, corporates or collaborators but teach them to be wholesome personalities.